Educational Programs Overview
In an effort to prepare people for financial stability and ultimately homeownership, we offer the following educational workshops:
- Overview of Habitat programs & affordable housing opportunities in the community
- Homeownership 101
- The Basics- budgeting and saving
- The in’s and outs of your credit score and general banking services
- The mortgage process and local affordable housing options
- Savings & retirement planning, and investing basics
Workshops are generally 30 minutes to 1 hour, and can be tailored to meet the needs of your unique audience or individual. For more information or to schedule a workshop or one-on-one counseling, please contact us
Download our 2018 Education Programs Overview
She Means Business! Spring 2018
Become your own financial champion! Join us and learn effective skills and strategies for success.
The 6-week education course, specifically designed for women in our community, begins soon.
- Budgeting and Saving
- Understanding Credit
- Planning for retirement
- Mortgages and the home buying process
- Investing and retirement planning
- Individual financial counseling
To register email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration ends: September 21st. Limited space is available – classes start October 3rd, register soon!