Educational Programs Overview
In an effort to prepare people for financial stability and ultimately homeownership, we offer the following educational workshops:
- Overview of Habitat programs & affordable housing opportunities in the community
- Homeownership 101
- The Basics- budgeting and saving
- The in’s and outs of your credit score and general banking services
- The mortgage process and local affordable housing options
- Savings & retirement planning, and investing basics
Workshops are generally 30 minutes to 1 hour, and can be tailored to meet the needs of your unique audience or individual. For more information or to schedule a workshop or one-on-one counseling, please contact us
Download our 2019 Education Programs Overview
She Means Business! Spring 2019
Become your own financial champion! Join us and learn effective skills and strategies for success.
The 6-week education course, specifically designed for women in our community.
Classes start April 24th.
- Budgeting and Saving
- Understanding Credit
- Planning for retirement
- Mortgages and the home buying process
- Investing and retirement planning
- Individual financial counseling
Adults only. Attendance for every class is required for graduation. Each class builds upon the others.
For the most impact, please plan to attend every meeting.
To register email: email@example.com
Registration ends April 17th. Space is limited – register soon!