Educational Programs Overview
In an effort to prepare people for financial stability and ultimately homeownership, we offer the following educational workshops:
- Overview of Habitat programs & affordable housing opportunities in the community
- Homeownership 101
- The Basics- budgeting and saving
- The in’s and outs of your credit score and general banking services
- The mortgage process and local affordable housing options
- Savings & retirement planning, and investing basics
Workshops are generally 30 minutes to 1 hour, and can be tailored to meet the needs of your unique audience or individual. For more information or to schedule a workshop or one-on-one counseling, please contact us
She Means Business! Spring 2019
Become your own financial champion! Join us and learn effective skills and strategies for success.
The 6-week education course, specifically designed for women in our community.
Classes start April 24th.
- Budgeting and Saving
- Understanding Credit
- Planning for retirement
- Mortgages and the home buying process
- Investing and retirement planning
- Individual financial counseling
Adults only. Attendance for every class is required for graduation. Each class builds upon the others.
For the most impact, please plan to attend every meeting.