Donate to the ReStore:
The Home Improvement Re-Use Store
6280 Silver Creek Drive, Park City, Utah 84098
(Just beyond Home Depot by Silver Creek Village)
Phone: 435-487-9015 | Email: email@example.com
- Store Hours: 10 am to 6:00 pm, Tuesday through Friday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday
- Drop-off Hours: 10 am to 4:30 pm, Tuesday through Saturday
- Pick-ups by appointment only
DONATION DROP OFF:
We accept donations of new and gently used furniture, artwork, home décor and building supplies for drop-off. Donation drop off available Tuesday through Saturday between 10:00 am - 4:30 pm. Store team members have final say on what donations we will accept.
We are unable to accept clothes, bath & bedding items and small household items. Please consider donating these types of items to alternate organizations.
Donation Hours are:
10:00 am to 4:30 pm, Tuesday through Saturday.
CLOSED Sundays, Mondays and after hours.
PLEASE do not drop donations after store hours.
WE NEVER TAKE BROKEN ITEMS, CLOTHING, OR MATTRESSES!
DONATION PICK UP:
Have some great items you would like to donate, but don't have a way to get them to us? The ReStore now offers two options to have your new and gently used furniture, artwork, home décor and building supplies picked up.
Standard Pick Up
- Pickup services are free to you and done by our ReStore staff
- Scheduling based on availability
- Items must be placed in a garage, carport or moved to the driveway or sidewalk
- Items accepted based on condition, with driver having final say on what can be picked up
- Pickups available regularly in 84098 and 84060
- Standard pickups in the Wasatch Back, but outside of those ZIP codes, may still be possible. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your location, pictures of the items, and a list of the items being donated
Priority Pick Up
- Pickups as soon as 2 business days (Tues-Sat), subject to timeslot availability
- Can pick up from multiple floors
- Can disassemble furniture
- Items of ANY condition picked up
- Pickups available throughout Wasatch and Summit counties
- Pick-up fee reflects the operating costs and is much smaller than a usual moving company or junk hauler fee (fee is not tax deductible, but donated items are)
Priority Pick-Ups are administered by ReSupply, a partner of Habitat. Please note that you will be redirected to a third party website to request a priority pick-up.
IRS Guidelines regarding large in-kind donations: If you plan on claiming a tax deduction for a contribution of noncash property worth more than $5,000, you will need an independent qualified appraisal of the noncash property.
You must also complete IRS Form 8283 and provide it to the Habitat ReStore at the time of donation, along with a copy of the qualified appraisal, donor's full mailing address and contact phone & email. Form will be completed and returned to the donor within 5 business days.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING DONATED ITEMS:
- Furniture – gently used, clean, unstained, no rips, tears, discoloration or animal hair
- Flooring – At least 100 sq ft of same style (hardwood, engineered or laminate)
- Tile – at least 60 sq ft of the same style
- Appliances - clean and fully functional, less than 8 years old
- Light Fixtures and Lamps (in working order)
- Toilets - cleaned, with all pieces (void of wax under-ring and hardwater stains/scales)
- Solid Core Doors (interior/exterior) with or w/o frames and Sliding Glass or French Doors framed
- Bed Frames
- Unused Carpet without stains, at least 6’ x 12’
- Sinks and sink toppers Cabinets - with all doors and drawers, with NO! protruding nails or screws
- Windows - fully functional with all pieces
- Tools - fully functional
- Countertops - must have 4 ft. of usable space
- Bricks & Stone (palletized) without mortar
- Lumber without nails/screws and over 6 feet long
- Lumber/Drywall Sheets over 1/2 sheet (4’ x 4’)
- Selected Dishes/Housewares/Decorations
We never take broken items, clothing, or mattresses!