ReStore: Home Improvement Re-Use Store
6280 Silver Creek Drive, Park City, Utah 84098
(Just beyond Home Depot in Silver Summit)
DONATION DROP OFF:
We are accepting donations by appointment for new and gently used furniture, artwork, home decor and building supplies. Call us at 435-487-9015 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available Tuesday through Saturday between 10:00am - 4:30pm.
We are currently unable to accept clothes, bath & bedding items and small household items. Please consider donating these types of items to alternate organizations.
PLEASE do not drop donations outside of donation hours.
DONATION PICK UP:
Have some great items you would like to donate, but don't have a way to get them to us?
Give us a call at 435-485-9768 or use our scheduling feature below.
IRS Guidelines regarding large in-kind donations: If you plan on claiming a tax deduction for a contribution of noncash property worth more than $5,000, you will need an independent qualified appraisal of the noncash property.
You must also complete IRS Form 8283 and provide it to the Habitat ReStore at the time of donation, along with a copy of the qualified appraisal, donor's full mailing address and contact phone & email. Form will be completed and returned to the donor within 5 business days.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING DONATED ITEMS:
- Furniture – gently used, clean, unstained, no rips, tears, discoloration or animal hair
- Flooring – At least 100 sq ft of same style (hardwood, engineered or laminate)
- Tile – at least 60 sq ft of the same style
- Appliances - clean and fully functional, less than 8 years old
- Light Fixtures and Lamps (in working order)
- Toilets - cleaned, with all pieces (void of wax under-ring and hardwater stains/scales)
- Solid Core Doors (interior/exterior) with or w/o frames and Sliding Glass or French Doors framed
- Bed Frames
- Unused Carpet without stains, at least 6’ x 12’
- Sinks and sink toppers Cabinets - with all doors and drawers, with NO! Protruding Nails or Screws
- Windows - fully functional with all pieces
- Tools - fully functional
- Countertops - must have 4 ft. of usable space
- Bricks & Stone (palletized) without mortar
- Lumber without Nails/Screws over 6 feet long
- Lumber / drywall sheets over 1/2 sheet (4’ x 4’)
- Selected Dishes/Housewares/Decorations