Habitat believes in providing families a ‘hand up’ and not a ‘hand out’.
Habitat for Humanity is committed to:
- Eliminating substandard housing locally and worldwide
- Rehabilitating and preserving homes
- Advocating for fair and just housing policies
- Providing financial education and access to resources to help families achieve economic stability
Our local service area includes Summit and Wasatch Counties, and consists of a unique combination of predominantly rural agricultural communities surrounding upscale ski resorts. For more than 20 years, we have been dedicated to meeting the affordable housing needs of our community, where housing is a prevalent and growing issue. We offer a unique combination of programs that includes
- New home builds;
- Home repairs and revitalization;
- Financial education, advocacy and referrals.
People in our community and around the world partner with Habitat to build or improve a place they can call home. Together, we don’t just build homes, we build better lives!